纽约英语口语网新版
轻松商务口语
第 5 课:Export and Import - Offers-2

Linda: I'll do it right away. 我马上就办。

1. Thank you for your letter of July 10th. 感谢您7月10日的来信。

2. Thank you for your letter of July 10th inquiring about our product. 谢谢您7月10日来信问及我们的产品。

3. We are pleased to enclose a price list. 我们很高兴随信寄去一份价目表。

4. We look forward to hearing from you. 我们期待着您的来信。

Following is a letter of reply to inquires:下面是回复问询的例信:

Dear Ms. Bell:亲爱的贝尔女士:
Thank you for your letter of May 17th inquiring about our product.We are pleased to enclose our new price list and samples of our product.谢谢您5月17日来信询问我们的产品。我们很高兴的随信寄上我们的新价目表及产品样品。
We look forward to receiving your first order.期待着您的第一批订货。
Yours truly,您忠诚的,
Liu Bin 刘宾

Another letter of reply:另一封回答询问的信:

Dear Ms. Bell:亲爱的贝尔女士:
Thank you for your inquiry of May 18th. We are pleased to enclose a copy of our latest catalog and a pamphlet giving details of our special trade discounts.谢谢您5月18日的询问。我们荣幸地随信寄去 我们最新的产品目录一份,以及列明我们所有特别贸易折扣细节的活页一张。
We look forward to hearing from you. 我们期待着您的回信。
Sincerely,您真诚的,
Cai Ling 蔡铃