纽约英语口语网新版
轻松商务口语
第 6 课:Export and Import - Dialogue

Chen: Could I speak to Mr. Fleming, please?我想找弗来铭先生讲话。

Fleming: Fleming here.我就是。

Chen: Good morning, Mr. Fleming. I'm calling about the order we placed.Before I start getting the documents ready, I thought I'd check with you about the arrangements.您好,弗来铭先生。我打电话想谈一下我们的订单。 在做单据之前,我想跟您核对一下有关事项的安排。

Fleming: Fine. Go ahead.好的。请讲。

Chen: Well, we usually ship c.i.f. when we send goods to other countries, but since insurance is often arranged through Lloyd's, I thought you might prefer to arrange it yourself.我们通常向国外发货都用到岸价。既然保险通常都要通过劳埃得保险公司办理,我想你们可能也想自己安排保险。

Fleming: Yes, I would. Please send c. and f. only, and we'll arrange the insurance. I'll let you have the details as soon as possible.是的。请按c.and.f.价发货。我们来安排保险。我将尽快告诉你们详情。

Chen: As you know, our normal terms are 90 days. Is that satisfactory?你知道,我们通常的条件是 90 天(付款),你们认为合适吗?

Fleming: Yes. And we'll arrange for a Bill of Exchange.可以我们将安排出一张汇票。

Chen: That'll be fine.很好。

Chen: Do you need any other documents, like certificates of origin or consular invoices?你还需要别的单据吗?比如原产地证明书或领事发票?

Fleming: No, that's all, thanks.不需要了,谢谢。

Chen: All right. I'll get everything organized as soon as possible. 我将来尽快安排所有的工作。

Fleming: Thank you very much. Goodbye.非常感谢。再见。

Chen: Goodbye.再见。

Who is the buyer, according to the above conversation?根据上面的对话,谁是进口商?

Who is the seller, according to the above conversation?根据上面的对话,谁是出口商?