纽约英语口语网新版
房产口语对话
第 63 课:Buying Retail Shop for Investment 购商铺作投资

A:I understand this is not a simple deal and all of us have to work it out prudently. 我明白这不是一桩小买卖,大家都需要慎重考虑.

B:After I have finished the evaluation,I will let you know. 我完成评估后再与你 联络。

C:Also, you have to persuade the landlord to offer better payment terms and price. 同时,你要游说业主提供一个更优惠的价钱及付款方式.

We are really interested in these shops. 我们公司对这些商铺真的很有兴趣。

A:Certainly, I also want to see the deal a success. 这个我肯定会,我也很想达成这宗交易。

I will contact the landlord to let him know your company is interested in his property, 我会联络业主,告诉他你对他的商铺很感兴趣,

and see if he could offer you a better price. 看他能否给你们一个好价钱。

B:Great! How about having some tea with us? 好,不如一起喝下午茶好吗?

We can discuss it over in the restaurant. 大家可以在餐厅商议一下。

A:Great idea. 好主意。