纽约英语口语网新版
房产口语对话
第 69 课:Negotiating the Terms of Sale for a Residential Flat 磋商住宅物-3

A:I understand, Mr Johnson,but they really like your flat, 约翰逊先生,这个我 知道. 但他们真的很喜欢你的房子,

otherwise they would not have made an offer so soon. 否则他们也不会这么快便给出价钱。

B:I know. I also want to sell it as soon as possible, 我知道,我也希望尽快卖出这房子。

but two million and eight hundred thousand dollars is below my expectation. 不过二百八十万元低于我的期望值.

How about two million, eight hundred and thirty thousand dollars? 二百八十三万元怎么样?

It is my bottom line. Please try to get a good price for me. 这是我的最低价。请替我争取个好价钱。

Also, they need to complete the transaction within one month. 同时,我要求买家在一个月内完成所有文件和交易程序。

A:I go to discuss it with the client right now,and I will call you later. 我立刻与客户商量,稍后电话联络。

Thank you, Mr Johnson. 谢谢你,约翰逊先生。

B:Thank you. 谢谢。