纽约英语口语网新版
接待口语对话
第 117 课:Looking After the Patient 护理有病的旅客-1

B:(The door bell ringing)who is it? (门铃响了)是谁呀?

Y:It's me, Xiao Yang, the attendant of this floor. 是我,本楼服务员小杨。

Mr.Brown, your clothes are ready. Will you see if they are all right? 布朗先生,你的衣服洗好了,请你看看是不是这些?

B:(Looking over the clothes)That's all right, Xiao Yang. (察看衣服)完全对,

Please put them here. 小杨请把衣服放在这里 。

Y:What's the matter with you, Mr. Brown? Aren't you feeling well? 你怎么啦,布朗先生? 你感到不舒服吗?

B:I'm afraid I catch a bad cold. 恐怕我害了重感冒,

I felt rather under the weather, I had a splitting headache, a sore throat and a running nose last night. Just now I vomite. 我觉得有点不舒服。 昨夜里头痛得厉害,喉咙痛,还流鼻涕, 刚才还呕吐了。

Y:I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you are tired after the long distance flight 听你这么说,我心里很难过。可能是因长途飞行后过度疲劳引起的

Shall I call in the doctor? 我去请医生来吧?