纽约英语口语网新版
办公室英语口语
第 21 课

A: All right, Mr. Crane, when will you be arriving in the city? 好的,克莱恩女士,您将什么时候到达本城?

B: I should be coming in on the 11:30 mooring flight. How far is the office from the airport? 我将乘上午11:30的飞机到达。办公室离机场有多远?

A: Only 25 minutes or so. We'll send somebody to meet you. That's 11:30 a.m. Friday the 15th? 只有25分钟左右的路程。我们会派人接您。星期五,15号,上午11:30?

B: That's right. I'll be in the baggage area. 对。我会在行李区等着。

A: Susan? We're having a farewell party for John Anderson today. 苏珊吗?我们今天要为约翰·安德森举行告别聚会。

B: What time? I'd like to go, but my calendar is really full today. 什么时候?我是想去,可我今天的日程表实在太紧了。

A: We're starting at 12:00 and it'll go on for the rest of the afternoon. 我们在12点开始,预计要开整个下午。

B: I'll try to make it. I should be able to fit some time in around 3 o'clock. 我尽量争取。我大约在3点左右能抽出点时间来。

A: Good morning, Mr. Winthrop. This is Sally Parker, Mr. Emory's secretary. Mr. Emory has asked me to set up a meeting with you. 早上好,温斯罗普先生。我是莎得·帕克,埃莫里先生的秘书。埃莫里先生让我与您约定一个会晤。

B: Certainly, Miss Parker, Let me get my book. My secretary's out and I can't keep anything straight! 没问题,帕克女士。等我拿一下记事簿。我的秘书出去了,我一切都乱了。

A: I understand. Would you like me to call you back? 我能理解。您需要让我待会儿再打来吗?

B: No – That's all right. How about the 30th at 4:00 p.m.? – Is an hour enough? 不用了,这就行。30号下午4点怎么样?一个小时够吗?