纽约英语口语网新版
办公室英语口语
第 30 课

A: Albert? Could you co-sign this approval sheet? Accounting's getting really picky. 阿尔伯特?你能也在这份批准书签字吗?财务部变得越来越严格了。

B: I know. They've already sent back two approvals I sent them. Where do I sign? 我知道。他们已经退回我送的两份批准书了。我在哪儿签字呀?

A: Right here. It's for that new fax machine we're getting. 就在这。这是我们购置新传真机的报告。

B: Oh, right. I remember. There you are. Hope you don't have as many problems as I had! 噢,对。我想起来了。给你。希望你不会遇到我那么多麻烦!

A: Could you call Mr. Jacob for me, Sara? I need to go over some stuff with him. 你能替我给杰可布先生打个电话吗,萨拉?我需要和他一起核对些东西。

B: Of course, Mr. Roberts. But, could you tell me his extension number again? I haven't got all the numbers down yet. 当然,罗伯茨先生。您能再告诉我一遍他的分机号吗?我还没来得及把所有号码都记下来呢。

A: Sure, it's 4-8-7-2. Don't worry. You're doing a fine job. 可以。4-8-7-2。别着急。你干得很好。

B: Thank you very much. Mr. Roberts. 非常感谢,罗伯茨先生。

A: These two sections need to be re-written, Jerry. The last guy that did this really mixed things up. 这两部分需要重写,杰瑞。上次办事的那个家伙弄得乱七八糟的。

B: Yeah, I could tell that. That's no problem. I can probably get it re-done by tomorrow. When's our meeting with the boss? 是的,我看得出来。这没问题。我可能明天就能把它重写完。我们什么时候见老板?

A: Not until next week, I think, the 15th. 我想得等到下星期,15号。

B: Then, we've got plenty of time. 这么说我们还有的是时间。