纽约英语口语网新版
办公室英语口语
第 64 课

A: Excuse me, I'm sorry to trouble you. My name is Susan Ransom, and I have placed several orders with you company. 对不起,麻烦你了。我叫苏珊·兰森,我在你们公司订过几笔货。

B: Yes, Mr. Ransom? This is Karl Miller. How may I help you? 什么事,兰森女士?我叫卡尔·米勒。我能为您做什么?

A: Well, I wonder if you could track an order I placed with you last month. It hasn't arrived yet. 是这样,不知道你们能否帮我查一笔我上个月和你们订的货。这批货到现在还没有到。

B: Certainly, Ms. Ransom. Do you have an order number? 当然可以,兰森女士。您有订单号吗?

A: I realize that you're very busy man, Mr. Emory, and I'm sorry to take up your time. 我知道您是一个忙人,埃莫里先生。很抱歉占用您的时间。

B: I don't mind at all, Ms. Walker. Just tell me how I can help. 没关系,澳克女士。告诉我我能帮你做些什么。

A: Well, you know I've been dealing with your company for a long time, and I'm really disappointed by the service recently. 是这样,您知道我和你们公司打了很长时间的交道,可我对你们最近的服务实在有些失望。

B: I am very sorry to hear that, Ms. Walker. Please tell me about it. 非常抱歉,澳克女士。您能告诉我原委吗?

A: So, you would like to know how much it would cost to upgrade your current system, is that correct? 这么说,您是要知道升级您目前的系统得花多少钱,是这样吗?

B: Yeah, that's right. I'd also like to know how much extra equipment I'd have to purchase. 是这样的。同时我还想知道我还得购置多少附件设备。

A: All right, ma'am. Let me do some calculations. Could you wait a moment, please? 好的,夫人。让我算一算。您能稍等片刻吗?

B: Sure. No problem. 好,没问题。