纽约英语口语网新版
办公室英语口语
第 66 课

A: Excuse me, miss? 对不起,小姐?

B: Yes, sir? How may I help you? 什么事,先生?我能帮助您吗?

A: I arrived here at 8:30 this morning, and I've been waiting since then for service! I need to place an order! 我今早八点半到的这里,一直等到现在!我需要订一批货!

B: I apologize for the delay, sir. Please have a seat here. I'll take your order. 非常抱歉耽误您了,先生。请坐。我来为您填单。

A: Good morning, Ms. Dunlop. My name's Vance Fremont. I'm the customer relations officer for Walker Medical Services. 早上好,邓洛普女士。我叫万斯·弗雷蒙,华尔克医疗服务公司的客户联络员。

B: Good morning, Mr. Fremont. Is there something I can do for you? 早上好,弗雷蒙先生。我能为您做些什么吗?

A: We just wanted to come by and thank you for using our company, and to ask if you've had any problems so far. 我们只是拜访一下,感谢您选择了我们公司,还有问问到目前为止您有没有遇到什么问题。

B: No, I haven't had any problems at all. I've been very pleased with your service, thank you. 没有。没有任何问题。对你们的服务我非常满意。谢谢。

A: I need to speak with a manager! 我要见经理。

B: I'm sorry, sir. But all of our managers are busy at the moment. Would you please have a seat in the waiting room? 对不起,先生。所有的经理这会都忙着呢。请您到接待这到稍坐,好吗?

A: I don't want to wait here all day! I've got things to do! 我可不想在这等一天。我还有事呢。

B: I understand, sir. I will let you know as soon as a manager is able to talk with you. 我明白,先生。哪位经理一有空,我会立即告诉您。