纽约英语口语网新版
办公室英语口语
第 7 课

A: Well, I'm glad I had a chance to see these samples, but I'm really not in a position to make a decision right now. 很高兴能有机会看到这些样品,可现在我的确无权作决定。

B: Would you like me to leave the samples with you? 您愿意我把样品留给您吗?

A: Yeah, why don't you do that, and then you can give me a call sometime next week. 好的,那你下星期什么时候再给我打个电话。

B: Fine, Mr. Grant. Thanks for your time. I'll talk to you next week. 好,格兰特先生。耽误您的时间了,下星期再联系。

A: Hi, Mark! I was wondering if you finished that presentation you were working on last week? 嗨,马克。我想知道你上星期在准备的演示报告完成了没有?

B: Just about. It should be done in the next couple of days. Why? 快了。再过两三天就能完成了。怎么了?

A: Mr. Rodriguez was asking me about it yesterday. 罗得里格兹先生昨天问我这事了。

B: I'll give him a call. 我会给他打电话的。

A: Stacey? Are you finished with that marketing book I lent you? 丝苔茜,我借给你的那本市场学的书看学了吗?

B: Oh-yeah, I don't need it anymore. 噢,看完了。我用不着它了。

A: Great. Could you bring it in tomorrow morning? I've got a test on Thursday. 太好了。你明天早上把它带来行吗?我星期四要考试。

B: Sure. Sorry about keeping it for so long. 一定。抱歉我用了这么久。