纽约英语口语网新版
芝华士英语口语
第 50 课: At the Drugstore在药房

Patrick: I'd like to buy a bottle of Centrum, a dozen tooth brushes, some baby's wipes, and a small bottle of aspirin. 我要买一瓶善存、一打牙刷、一些婴儿尿巾,还有一小瓶阿斯匹灵。

Clerk: Centrum? We have bottles of thirty and one hundred tablets. Which kind do you want? 善存?我们有三十粒装和一百粒装的。你要那一种?

Patrick: Give me one bottle of one hundred tablets. 我要一百粒装的。

Clerk: And what kind of toothbrushes would you like? 你要哪种牙刷?

Patrick: Can I have a look at them? 我可以看看吗?

Clerk: Sure. This brand is supposed to be very good, but they're expensive. Those are new products. They come in several colors and sizes. There is also hard, soft, and medium. 当然可以。这个牌子的牙刷不错,不过也很贵。这些是新产品,有各种颜色与大小。还有分硬毛、软毛,以及软硬适中三种。

Patrick: Are they cheaper? 有比较便宜吗?

Clerk: This one is 10 % off. That one has no reduction, but you can get a free tube of toothpaste with six toothbrushes. 这种打九折。那种没打折,不过买六枝免费送一个牙膏。

Patrick: So if I buy a dozen, I'll get two free tubes of toothpaste? 如果我买一打,那就有两支免费的牙膏了?

Clerk: That's right. 没错。

Patrick: Good. I 'll take a dozen of them then. 很好。那我就买一打。

Clerk: And here is your aspirin. What else did you say you want? 这是你要的阿斯匹灵。你说你还要什么来着?

Patrick: Baby's wipes. Johnson's. 婴儿尿布。娇生的。

Clerk: Anything else? 还需要别的吗?

Patrick: Well, actually I'd like to buy some vitamins for my son. He's five months old. Can you suggest any? 呃,事实上,我想买些维他命给我儿子。他有五个月大。你能不能给点建议?

Clerk: Sure. Here you are. This one is excellent. Just mix one drop of it with milk. 可以。这个就是了。很好的维他命。只要在牛奶里加一滴就行了。

Patrick: Thanks. That'll be all. 谢谢。就买这么多了。