纽约英语口语网新版
密苏里英语口语
第 116 课:What about Mr. Yamamoto? 那么山本先生呢?

MRS.NIKZAD: We haven't heard from him yet, Ali. 阿里, 他还没有答覆我们呢.

ALI: I hope he comes. 我希望他能来.

MRS.NIKZAD: Don't worry, Ali. I'm sure he'll try his best. 阿里, 你放心好了. 我相信他会尽量赶来的.

ALI: What about Mr. Yamamoto? 那么山本先生呢?

MRS.NIKZAD: I don't know, dear. 我不知道, 孩子.

ALI: But I want to invite him. 我要请他来嘛.

MRS.NIKZAD: Let's wait and ask your father. 我们等一下问你爸爸好了.

ALI: Do we have to wait? 我们一定要等吗?

MRS.NIKZAD: Of course, Ali. But don't be upset. The invitation can be sent out first thing in the morning. 阿里, 当然要等. 但是不要那么烦恼了. 明天早上第一件事就是将请帖寄出去.

ALI: I'm going outside. OK? 我要到外面走走. 好不好?

MRS.NIKZAD: All right, dear. Don't be too long. It's almost lunch time. 好的, 孩子. 别出去太久. 快要吃午餐的了.

MRS.NIKZAD: Hello, Simon. Have you seen Ali this afternoon? 塞门你好. 你今天下午有没有看到阿里?

MR.NIKZAD: No, Zahra. Why? 没有, 萨拉. 出了什么事吗?

Oh, dear. I can't find him anywhere. I thought he might have gone to the Fair. I've looked all over.I don't know what to do. He should have been back an hour ago. 噢, 亲爱的. 我到处都找不到他. 我以为他可能是到万博会去了. 我已经到处找过了.我不知道怎么办才好.他一个钟头前就应该回来了.