纽约英语口语网新版
密苏里英语口语
第 18 课: Certainly. And you, sir? 好的. 先生您呢?

WAITER: Certainly. And you, sir? 好的. 先生您呢?

MR. CRAWFORD: The lobster, and a salad, please. 请来个龙虾和沙拉.

WAITER: Thank you. Wine, sir? 好的, 先生要不要叫一点葡萄酒?

MR. CRAWFORD: Wine, dear? 亲爱的, 要不要酒?

MRS. CRAWFORD: No, not for me. 不, 我不要.

MR. CRAWFORD: No, thank you. 不要, 谢谢.

WAITER: Very good, sir. 好的, 先生.

PAUL Hey, Joana. Why aren't you ready? It's almost 7 o'clock! 嗨, 琼娜! 你怎麽还没准备好? 快七点了!

JOANA: I'm sorry, Paulo. I'm not going. I have to study. 对不起, 保罗. 我不去了, 我要念书.

PAUL But you can study later. Don't you want to go? 念书可以待会儿再念, 你不想去吗?

JOANA: No, not really. I don't like dinner parties. 嗯, 我不太想去, 我不喜欢宴会.

PAUL But what can I tell the Crawfords? 那麽我怎麽跟郭佛夫妇说呢?

JOANA: Tell them I'm sick. 告诉他们说我不舒服.

PAUL But you aren't sick. Come on, Joana. I don't like to lie. 可是你没有不舒服呀! 拜托, 琼娜, 我不喜欢撒谎.

JOANA: And I don't like to go to dinner parties. 我不喜欢参加宴会.