纽约英语口语网新版
密苏里英语口语
第 80 课:He kept to himself a lot. 不常和别人交谈.

: I studied art and worked hard at it. 我学艺术, 而且很用功.

: But I had time for my friends, too. 不过, 我还有时间和朋友在一起.

: Gary and I saw each other less and less. 我和葛瑞彼此见面的机会愈来愈少.

: When Gary graduated, he went to work for my father. 葛瑞毕业以后就到我爸爸的公司去作事.

: He stayed at the office until late at night. 他很晚才离开办公室,

: He kept to himself a lot. 不常和别人交谈.

: Like my father, Gary was always busy. 葛瑞像我爸爸一样, 一天到晚忙着.

: Then one night, Gary and my father had a terrible fight. 后来有一天晚上, 葛瑞和爸爸吵架, 吵得惊天动地.

: The next morning Gary moved out. 第二天早上葛瑞就搬走了,

: We never saw him again. 我们以后再也没有看到他.

: About a year ago, a college friend of mine saw Gary in London. 大概一年以前, 我大学时代的一个同学在伦敦看到葛瑞,

: He was with a woman and a baby. 他和一个女的还有一个小孩在一起.

: My friend was sure it was Gary. 我那个同学确定那是葛瑞,

: He never forgets a face. 他永远不会忘记那张脸.

: I would like to write about two people, a man and a woman. 我要写的是关于两个人, 一个男人和一个女人的故事.