纽约英语口语网新版
密苏里英语口语
第 91 课:Haven't you kept in touch? 你们没有保持联络吗?

MICHAEL: How's Marian? 玛丽安她好吗?

PEDR I don't know. 我不知道.

PEDR I haven't seen her for almost three years. 我已经快三年没有看到她了.

MICHAEL: Didn't she stay with you? 她没有跟你在一起吗?

PEDR No. I saw her for a few weeks, and then she left. she went to Florida. 没有, 我们交往了几个星期, 她就离开了. 她到佛罗里达州去了.

MICHAEL: Haven't you kept in touch? 你们没有保持联络吗?

PEDR No. There was no reason to. 没有, 没有这个必要,

PEDR I was happy to see her go. 我很高兴她走了.

MICHAEL: Then why did you... 那么你为什么要...

PEDR Now wait a minute, Michael. I didn't go looking for her. She came to me.
慢着, 麦可. 我不会去找她的, 过去是她找上门来的.

PEDR Michael. It's over. I'm sorry. What more can I say? Let's have a beer and forget the whole thing. 麦可, 事情已经结束了, 我很抱歉, 我还能说什么? 让我们喝杯啤酒去. 将这所有事情都忘掉吧!

MICHAEL: Hello, Pedro. How have you been? 佩德罗你好, 最近怎么样?

PEDR Okay, Michael. It's been a long time. 还不错, 麦可, 好久不见.

MICHAEL: Are you still interested in photography? 你仍然对摄影有兴趣吗?

PEDR Yes, and I've done a lot of new things. Come on, I'll tell you about them. 是的, 而且我还作了很多新的尝试. 来, 让我来告诉你.