纽约英语口语网新版
花木兰
第 13 课

l think it's time we took this war into our own hands. 现在该我们掌控战局了

Let me see what you got. ''From General Li. Dear Son, we're waiting for Huns at the Pass. 让我看看 李将军书 大军在关口防御
lt would mean a lot if you'd come and back us up.'' 请你来帮忙
That's great, except you forgot, ''And since we're out of potpourri, 逊毙了 你不如写花粉不够做香包
perhaps you wouldn't mind bringing up some.'' 送一点来
Hello ! This is the army ! Make it sound more urgent ! Know what l'm talkin'about ? 拜托,这是军书哎 要更紧急一点 请清楚状况

That's better. Much better. Let's go. 这还差不多,走吧
Khanny, baby. Hey, we need a ride. 阿汗小亲亲 搭个便车吧

lnsubordinate ruffians ! 不知羞耻的无赖
You men owe me a new pair of slippers ! 你们欠我一双拖鞋
And l do not squeal like a girl. 我才不会像娘儿们乱叫
Urgent news from the General. 将军府有令
What's the matter ? You've never seen a black and white before ? 怎么,没见过特殊快递吗?

Who are you ? 你是谁?
Excuse me ? l think the question is, who are you ? 你说什么?这该是我问的吧 你谁啊?
We're in a war, man ! There's no time for stupid questions ! 我们正在打仗哎,老兄 别问蠢问题
l should have your hat for that. Snatch it right off your head. 我应该摘下你的乌沙帽
But l'm feeling gracious today, so carry on before l report you. 但我暂时饶了你 就不参你一本了

Captain, urgent news from the General ! We're needed at the front. 校尉,将军府来急令 要我们支援
Pack your bags, Cri-Kee. We're movin' out. - [ Chirps ] 收拾行李,咱们走人

Search for survivors. 寻找生还者

l don't understand. My father should've been here. 我不懂 父亲应该在这里啊
Captain ! 校尉

The Huns are moving quickly. 匈奴来势凶凶
We'll make better time to the lmperial City through the Tung Shao Pass. 我们从同萧关 抄近路赶上去
We're the only hope for the Emperor now. 我们现在是皇上唯一的希望
Move out ! 出发