纽约英语口语网新版
花木兰
第 14 课

Ping ? You are the craziest man l've ever met. 花平 我没见过你这么疯狂的人
And for that, l owe you my life. 但你救了我一命
From now on, you have my trust. 从现在起,你是我的亲信
Let's hear it for Ping ! The bravest of us all ! 为花平欢呼 他最勇敢
You're king of the mountain ! - Yes, yes, yes ! 你是世界之王 对…

Ping ! What's wrong ? 花平,你怎么了?
He's wounded ! Get help ! 他受伤了,快叫大夫
Ping, hold on. 花平 撑着点…

l can explain. 请听我解释
So it's true ! 原来是真的
Shang ! 李翔
l knew there was something wrong with you. 我早就觉得你怪怪的
A woman ! - 一个娘儿们
Treacherous snake ! 最毒妇人心
My name is Mulan. 我叫花木兰
l did it to save my father. 我是为了救父亲
High treason ! - l didn't mean for it to go this far. 滔天大罪 我并不想骗人
Ultimate dishonor ! 你还敢狡辩?
lt was the only way. Please believe me. 我没别的办法 请相信我

A life for a life. 我欠你一命
My debt is repaid. 现在扯平了

Move out ! But you can't just-- 出发 你不能就这样啊
l said, ''Move out.'' 我说了 出发

l was this close. 差一点
This close to impressin' the ancestors, 就差这么一丁点 就能扬眉吐气
gettin' the top shelf, an entourage. 让老祖宗对我刮目相看
Man. All my fine work. Pfft. 这下全完了
l should never have left home. 我不该离家的
Hey, come on. You went to save your father's life. 得了,你是为了救老父一命
Who knew you'd end up shamin' him and disgracing your ancestors... 没想到却让他丢尽颜面
and losin' all your friends ? 连朋友也没了
You know, you just gotta-- You gotta learn to let these things go. 你得… 学着把事情看开点

Maybe l didn't go for my father. 也许我不是为了我爹
Maybe what l really wanted was to prove l could do things right... 也许我只想让明自己的能力
so when l looked in the mirror, 希望当我搅镜自照时
l'd see someone worthwhile. 就会觉得对得起自己
But l was wrong. 可是我错了
l see nothing. 我什么都看不到

Now, that's just 'cause this needs a little spit, that's all. 这头盔脏了,该洗洗了
Let me shine this up for ya. 我帮你擦亮它
l can see you. Look at you. You look so pretty. 你看,你好漂亮