纽约英语口语网新版
花木兰
第 15 课

The truth is, we're both frauds. 其实我们都是冒牌货
Your ancestors never sent me. They don't even like me. 你老祖宗根本没派我来
l mean, you risked your life to help people you love. 你牺牲自己去救人
l risked your life to help myself. 我却利用你救我自己
At least you had good intentions. 起码你的心肠比我好

What ? What do you mean, ''You're not lucky'' ? 什么!你也不是幸运符?
You lied to me ? 你骗了我?
And what are you, a sheep ? 那你是什么,羊吗?
l'll have to face my father sooner or later. 我早晚都得面对我父亲
Let's go home. 回家吧
Yeah. This ain't gonna be pretty. 是啊,一定会很惨
But don't you worry, okay ? Things will work out. 不过你别担心 船到桥头自然直
We started this thing together, and that's how we'll finish it. l promise. 我们要同甘共苦 同心协力 我保证

Uh, home is that way. 回家的路在那边
l have to do something. - Did you see those Huns ? 我还有事要做 看见那些匈奴没?
They popped out of the snow... like daisies ! 从雪堆爬出来 居然没事
Are we in this together or not ? 我们是不是同心协力?
Well, let's go kick some Hunny buns ! 咱们去教训那些匈奴吧

Make way for the heroes of China. 让路,我们的英雄回来了

Shang ! - Mulan ? 李翔 木兰
The Huns are alive ! They're in the city ! 匈奴没死,他们混进京城
You don't belong here, Mulan. Go home. 你不该来这的,回家去吧

Shang, l saw them in the mountains. You have to believe me. 李翔,我在山上看到他们 你得相信我
Why should l ? 为什么?

Why else would l come back ? 我不是回来了吗?
You said you'd trust Ping. Why is Mulan any different ? 你说你相信花平 为什么不能相信木兰?

Keep your eyes open. l know they're here. Yah ! 大家小心 我知道他们在这儿

My children, heaven smiles down... upon the Middle Kingdom. 我的子民们 感谢老天爷保佑、照顾京城
China will sleep safely tonight... thanks to our brave warriors. 多亏我们的勇士
今晚大家才能高枕无忧