泰坦尼克号第 19 课  500 invitations have gone out. 已经发出了五百张请帖 
All of Philadelphia society will be there 费城所有的名流都会到场 
and all the while I feel I"m... standing in the middle of a crowded room screaming at the top of my lungs and no one even looks up. 然而 , 这时候 . . 我觉得自己在人群中高声呐咸却没有人理会
 
  Do you love him? 你爱不爱他 ? 
 Pardon me? - Do you love him? 什么 ? 你爱不爱他 ? 
 You"re being very rude. You shouldn"t be asking me this. 你真没礼貌 怎么可以这样问题我? 
 Well, it"s a simple question. Do you love the guy or not? 这问题题很简单 , 你爱不爱他嘛 ? 
 This is not a suitable conversation. 我们不应该谈论此事 
 Why can"t you just answer the question? -( Nervous Laughter) 就回答我的问题题啊 
  This is absurd. You don"t know me, and I don"t know you 这太荒唐了 ! 你我根本不认识 
 and we are not having this conversation at all. 我们没什么好谈的了 
 You are rude and uncouth and presumptuous and I am leaving now. 你非常无礼而且自以为是 
 Jack. Mr. Dawson, it"s been a pleasure. 我要走了 , 杰克 . . 道森先生 
 I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you... 真是幸会 我找你出来是要向你道谢的 
 And you"ve insulted me. - Well,you deserved it. 而你却把我辱骂了一顿 你活该
 Right. - Right. 好吧 .
  I thought you were leaving. - I am. 你不是要走了吗 ? 对啊 
 You are so annoying. 你好烦 ! 
 ( Chuckles ) - Wait. 等一下 
 I don"t have to leave. This is my part of the ship. You leave. 凭什么我得走 ? 这是我的地盘 要走你走 
  Oh-ho-ho, well, well, well. Now who"s being rude? 现在是谁无礼啊 ? 
  What is this stupid thing you"re carrying around? 你拿的那是什么玩意儿 ? 
 So what are you, an artist or something? 你是干嘛的 ? 画家吗 ?
  Well, these are rather good. 画得还不错嘛 
  They"re, uh-- They"re very good actually. 画得 . . . 还真好