纽约英语口语网新版
OFFICE英语口语
第 26 课: 别高兴得太早。

Vince: That's right. Once the contract with Stars.com is final, we'll deal with Zina. 没错。只要跟Stars.com的合约一签下来,我们就来对付吉娜。

Elvin: I can't wait to see the expression on her face when we dump her. 我等不及要看她被我们甩掉时,脸上的表情了。

Vince: Don't jump the gun. She's in the driver's seat right now. You have to be patient. 别高兴得太早。现在还是她在作主。你得要沉得住气。

Elvin: Don't worry. I'm patient, but vengeance will be mine. 别担心。我很沉得住气,不过此仇不报非君子。

Vince: Settle down, Elvin. If you're not careful, you'll give our plan away. Zina's smart, you know. 稳住,艾文。你要是不小心,就会泄露我们的计划。吉娜可是很聪明的。

Elvin: OK. A couple of deep breaths. OK. I'v fine. 好。深呼吸几口气。好了。我没事了。

Vince: Just remember. The main thing right now is to make sure Stars.com is happy. 切记一件事。目前的要务是确保Stars.com高兴。

Elvin: Right. You're right. But she's just evil. Someone should drive a stake through her heart. 对,你说得对。不过她真是邪恶到家。真该有人让她木桩穿心的。
Vince: Elvin, please. Can I count on you to keep your cool for a week, or not?
艾文,别这样。你给我冷静一个星期,我能信得过你吗?

Elvin: I'm OK. I'll be fine. I'v cool. I'm cold. I'm like ice. She won't know what hit her. 我可以。我会没事的。我很冷静。我冷若冰霜。她不会知道是被谁暗算的。

Vince: By the way, how's the nose? Boy, that must have hurt. 对了,鼻子还好吗?要命,那一定痛死了。