纽约英语口语网新版
OFFICE英语口语
第 28 课: 你到时就知道。

Zina: You're being childish. Your nose will heal. And so will your pride, if you let it. 你这是在闹小孩子脾气。你鼻子的伤会好。你受损的自尊也是,就看你自己要不 要。

Elvin: I'll have us ready for Stars.com by the end of next week. After that, I don't know. 我们下星期之前,就会把给Stars.com的东西准备好。之后的事,我就不知道了。

Zina: Don't know what? 不知道什么?

Elvin: Let's just say there could be some big changes around here. 我们姑且就说这里会有大变动吧。

Zina: Is that right? Like what kind of changes? 是这样吗?哪一种变动?

Elvin: You'll see. Oh, yeah, you'll see. 你到时就会知道。没错,你到时就知道。
Zina: Come on, grow up. Have you seen Vince around? 你长大一点行吧。你看到文斯在附近吗?

Dave: How was Elvin? 艾文还好吗?

Zina: Hey, look. My admirer has struck again. 嘿,你看。我的仰慕者又出动了。

Dave: Another note? But how? I didn't see anyone! 又有纸条?怎么会?我没看到有人啊!

Zina: It's an e-mail. It says, We need to meet. / I'll give you a sweet treat. / It's not what you think. 这是封电子邮件。上面写着: “ 我们得见面。我会给你甜头。可别想歪了。 ”

Dave: Uh-oh. He's heating up. What are you going to do now? 不好喽。他准备要发动攻势了。你现在要怎么做?

Zina: You know what, I think I know who my admirer is. 你知道吗,我想我知道仰慕我的人是谁了。

Dave: You do? Who? 你知道?是谁?