纽约英语口语网新版
OFFICE英语口语
第36课: 我好过多了。

Dave: He's not mad at me? 他不生我的气?

Zina: Not at all. He says your being a lying, cheating, backstabbing spy really helped to motivate him. 完全没有。 他说你这个说谎、背叛、玩阴的间谍,大大地激励了他。

Dave: Is that what he says? [ chuckling] 他这样说?(咯咯笑)

Zina: After he found out you were spying for WebTracker, he worked like a man possessed. 在发现你为“网路搜寻家”卧底之后,他就像着了魔似地疯狂工作。

Dave: So in a way, I'm responsible for InfoKing's great success? 那么就某方面而言,“资讯王”的大胜还是我的功劳?

Zina: That's right. You should be proud. 没错。你应该感到自豪的。

Dave: Oh, I feel so much better. 喔,我好过多了。

Zina: So will you come to work with us? 所以你要来跟我们工作吗?

Dave: Can I use my green pad again to write you admiring notes? 我还能再用我的绿色便条纸,写爱慕的话语给你吗?

Zina: We'll have to negotiate that. It's a possibility. 这我们再研究研究。可能性是有的。

Dave: You miss me, don't you? 你很想我,对不对?

Zina: Don't push your luck, Dave. 你别得寸进尺了,戴夫。

Dave: OK, I'm in. When do I start? 好,我加入。何时开工?

Zina: As soon as you can get here. We'll be waiting for you. 等你一到这里就开工。 我们恭候大驾。