纽约英语口语网新版
OFFICE英语口语
第 7 课:另一张绿色便条纸

Zina: Dave! Look at this! 戴夫!你看这个!

Dave: You don't have to yell, Zina. I'm just one cubicle away. 你不必用喊的,吉娜。我才离你一个隔间而已。

Zina: Somebody left another green post-it note. 有人留了另一张绿色便条纸。
Dave: Was it your humba boy again? 又是你那个“伦巴男孩”啊?

Zina: It says, You look so frail, / but I know you're tough like a nail. / To me, you are more beautiful than free e-mail. 上面写着:“你看来娇柔,但我知道你如钢铁般强韧。对我来说,你比免费的伊妹儿还要讨人喜欢。”

Dave: Wow. He really likes you, doesn't he? 哇,他还真喜欢你,不是吗

Zina: Who has been here already this morning? 今天有谁一早就在这里了?

Dave: Well, Vince dropped off some sales reports for you. Said you signed a big deal with HomeSupplies.com. 呃,文斯丢了一些销售报告给你。说你签下了HomeSupplies.com这个大客户。

Zina: They're small fry. Tonight I'm going to LA to negotiate with Stars.com. That'll be big. 小菜一碟。我今晚要飞去洛杉矶跟Stars.com协商。那可大了。

Dave: You're right. All the entertainment web sites follow Stars.com. 没错。所有的娱乐网站都以Stars.com马首是瞻。

Zina: Who else has been here? 还有谁到过这里来?

Dave: Elvin stopped by to see me. 艾文顺道过来找了我一会儿。

Zina: Elvin? Which one is he? 艾文?他是哪一个啊?