纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 10 课: that man is driving me crazy! 那男的快把我逼疯了!

A: Mr. Wang! What are you doing leaving your garbage in front of my door? 王先生!你干嘛把垃圾放在我家门口?

C: I had two bags, and they were too heavy to carry. So I left one here. 我有两袋,太重了提不动。所以我留了一袋在这儿。

A: You don't just go off and leave your trash lying around! 你不可以把垃圾随地一放就走人啊!

C: I'm getting it now, Gill. You must have a lot of stress in your life. 我现在正在拿嘛,吉尔。你生活中一定有很多压力。

A: And what about this plywood! You just threw it in front of our door. 那这些三夹板呢!你就这样丢在我家门口。

C: I'll clean it up. Watch your blood pressure, Gill. Stress will kill you. 我会收拾干净的。小心你的血压,吉尔。压力会要你的命。

A: Oh, that man is driving me crazy! 喔,那男的快把我逼疯了!

B: Just let it go, Gill. 算了吧,吉尔。

A: Who knows how long it'll take him to clean this stuff up. 谁知道他要多久才会清掉这些东西。

B: You know, your office is in Mucha... 你知道的。你的办公室在木栅……

A: Are you proposing that we move? 你是在提议我们搬家吗?

B: If you want to stick it out, I'll go try to communicate with them again. 如果你想坚持下去,我会再试着去跟他们沟通看看。

A: No. I think all this communication has been in vain. They don't listen. 免了。我想这些沟通都徒劳无功。他们根本听不进去。