纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 16 课: Wish me luck! 祝我好运啰!

B: Only one. But I wanted to make sure I'd get it. 只有一人。不过我想确定自己能得标。

A: Yeah, I really wanted that Chanel bag, too. But just in case you should bid low.对呀,我之前也很想要那个香奈儿包包。但是为防万一,你应该标低一点。

B: But there are only two more days until the bidding closes! 但是再过两天多这项竞标就结束了!

A: I bid on a Chanel watch at the last minute, and got it sixty percent off! 我在最后一分钟才投标一支香奈儿手表,而且用四折的价钱标到喔!

B: Oh...I'm such a newbie. But at least I'm sure I'll get that tennis racket. 喔,我真是个网络菜鸟。不过至少我确定我会得到那支网球拍。

A: Don't count on it, Babe. eBay is always full of surprises. 别太肯定了,宝贝。eBay是永远都充满惊喜。

B: Well...guess how low the bidding starts on the tennis racket? 那么……猜猜这个网球拍底标有多低?

A: Ten dollars? Maybe there are a lot of them... 十块美金吗?说不定有很多支呢……

B: Seven dollars!!! Incredible! But I saw that the seller has kind of a bad rating. 是七块美金!!!不敢相信吧!但是我看到那个卖家似乎有个坏评价。

A: Was it a delivery problem or a problem with the products? 是寄送出问题还是货品本身有问题?

B: I read that someone called him a cheat and a liar! And I noticed that he won't ship abroad. 我看到有人说他是诈财的骗子!而且我注意到他不寄到国外。

A: Some people get nasty on those comments. Maybe you should write him and ask nicely. 有些人写评价时是很不留情的。或许你该写信好好问他一下。

B: OK. Wish me luck! 好。祝我好运啰!