纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 17 课: It's too much trouble. 太麻烦了。

Re: I'm sorry we don't ship overseas. It's too much trouble. 很抱歉我们不寄到海外。太麻烦了。

B: I understand you don't have a history of shipping overseas, but I am willing to pay extra for shipping. 我知道你们没有寄到国外的纪录,但是我愿意额外付运费。

Re: Maybe we could make an exception for you if you win the bid. 或许我们可以为你破例,如果你标到的话。

B: Thanks so much! By the way, is the racket really Serena Williams’? 十分感谢!对了,那球拍真的是小威廉斯的吗?

Re: Yes. You'll get a picture of Serena playing with the racket and a document from her. 是的。你会得到一张小威廉斯用这球拍打球的照片,还有一张她写的证明文件。

B: I am currently the highest bidder for your shirt. I was wondering about the size. 我目前是你那件衬衫的最高出价者。我想问有关尺寸的问题。

Re: It's a small. 是小号的。

B: How is the condition? How old is it? 状态怎么样?新旧如何?

Re: It has never been worn. It was too small for me so I'm selling it. 从没穿过。我觉得太小了,所以才要卖掉它。

B: Why didn't you return the shirt or exchange it? 你为什么不退换这件衬衫呢?

Re: I got it as a gift so I couldn't take it back. Good luck! I hope it will fit you! 这是我得到的礼物,所以我无法退回。祝好运!我希望你穿会合身!