纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 25 课: It's a deal! 成交!

Saleslady: Hello. Do you like this jewelry? I made most of these items myself. 哈啰。你喜欢这个首饰吗?这些东西大多是我自己做的。

Wei: You really have talent. How did you learn to do this? 你真是有天份。你怎么学会做首饰的?

Saleslady: My mother taught me some tricks of the trade. I've always loved jewelry. 我妈妈传授我做这行需要的技术。我一直很喜欢首饰。

Wei: Me, too. But I could never make bracelets like these. 也是。不过我绝对做不出像这样的手镯。

Saleslady: I've been making these designs for over ten years. You can have a bracelet for ten dollars. 我做这些设计已经超过十年了。一个手镯卖你十元。

Wei: I'll take one right now for seven dollars. 算我七元,我现在就买一个。

Saleslady: It's a deal! 成交!

Trev: How much for these autographed Elvis records? 这些猫王的签名唱片多少钱?

Salesman: Thirty bucks a record. Or five for one hundred and twenty bucks. 一张三十元。或是五张一百二十元。

Trev: Uh, I'm not sure. Are these all in good condition? 嗯,我还得想想。它们都保存得很好吗?

Salesman: Absolutely. I bought them from the King's estate myself! Tell you what-I'll let you have five for one hundred bucks. 当然。它们是我亲自从猫王家买来的!要不这样——让你一百元买五张。

Trev: I don't really need five. 我其实不太需要五张新唱片。

Salesman: OK. Five for eighty-five bucks. That's my final offer. 好啦。五张八十五元。这是底限了。

Trev: Oh, why not? I'll take them. 噢,有何不可呢?我买了。