纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 26 课: I think bargaining is in my blood! 我觉得我有讲价的天赋。

Wei: So, how'd everyone do? 唉,大家有什么收获吗?

Paul: Well, there's this clock I was... MY vintage clock! How do you have my clock?? 呃,那个钟……我的古董钟!你怎么会有我的钟??

Wei: YOUR vintage clock?! I just paid sixty-five dollars for it. ‘你’的钟?!我刚用六十五元买下它的。

Paul: Sixty-five? What the...? How did you bargain him down, Wei? You've never even been to a flea market before! 六十五元?搞什么鬼?你是怎么杀价的,小薇?你甚至从没去过跳蚤市场!

Wei: It must be my special touch. I think bargaining is in my blood! 这一定是我的特长。我觉得我有讲价的天赋。

Paul: Never underestimate a woman when it comes to bargaining! 说到杀价的时候,绝对不可以低估女人!

Kai: What am I doing on this plane? Look at me! I weigh one hundred kilos! 我在这班飞机上干嘛?看看我!我体重一百公斤!

Tiff: Look-your English is great. Mr. Lee knows what he's doing, sending you here. 听着——你的英文很好。李先生派你过来,他知道自己在干嘛。

Kai: I hope so, but he must know I'm not exactly the poster boy for diet supplements! 希望如此,但他一定知道我不是减重食品的绝佳代言人!

Tiff: Remember what Mr. Lee always says: “Anything is possible! ”记着李先生那句话:‘天下无难事!’

Kai: Whatever. I'm going to try to keep a positive attitude. 随便。我得试着保持积极的态度。

Tiff: That's the spirit! L.A. is the land of dreams! 这才对嘛!洛杉矶是个充满梦想的地方!