纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 81 课: How much is my stamp? 那我的邮票多少钱?

Mary: But the auction is a blast! And I haven't even told you the best part yet! 但竞标真的很好玩耶!而且我还没跟你提最棒的!

Joe: I don't care what the best part is. Whatever you say won't change my mind. I'm not buying anything! 我才不在乎什么棒不棒呢。不管你说什么都不会动摇我的想法。我绝不会买任何东西的!

Mary: That stamp you've been looking for is for sale. 你四处寻找的邮票正在拍卖喔。

Joe: The 1879 Large Dragon? Are you serious? How much? 一八七九年的大龙邮票?你说真的吗?多少钱?

Mary: Hey! I thought you weren't interested! Sorry, I've gotta go! I'm going to switch over to eBay and see if my bid is still the highest. 嘿!我想你不会感兴趣的!抱歉,我要走啦!我要转到eBay去看看我出的标价是不是还是最高的。

Joe: Hey! Don't leave me hanging here! 嘿!不要丢下我一人!

Joe: Are you there, Mary? 玛丽,你在吗?

Mary: I'm back. My bid on the Buddha is still the highest! 我回来了。我出的佛像标价还是最高的!

Joe: How much is my stamp? 那我的邮票多少钱?

Mary: Don't you want to hear more about my statue? 你不想多听听有关佛像的事吗?

Joe: Don't get ahead of yourself. Fat boy isn't yours yet. 不要只顾自己。那肥男还不是你的哩!

Mary: His name is not "fat boy"! You can be so rude sometimes. 他的名字不叫‘肥男’!你有时候真的很没礼貌。

Joe: Are you going to tell me about the stamp, or not? 你到底要不要跟我说邮票的事嘛?

Mary: 120 British pounds. But there are still three days left in the auction. If you want it, you'll have to bid. Do you have the guts? 一百二十英镑。但离结标还有三天。如果你想要的话,就要去竞标。你有胆吗?

Joe: I'm just asking. It's not like I'd actually make a bid. 只是问问罢了。这又不代表我真的会去竞标。

Mary: Just don't come looking to me for help. 那就别来找我帮忙。

Joe: Don't worry. I won't. 别担心。不会的。

Mary: I'm signing off. 我要下线了。

Joe: Have fun getting ripped off! 祝你破财愉快!