纽约英语口语网新版
皇后英语口语
第 91 课: Go ahead. Waste your money. 去吧。浪费你的钱吧。

Billy: I'm going to go to the concession stand and get some popcorn and Coke. 我要去小卖部买些爆米花和可乐。

Jennifer: Go ahead. Waste your money. 去吧。浪费你的钱吧。

Billy: What are you talking about? We always eat the stuff here. 你在说什么?我们每次在这都是吃这些东西啊。

Jennifer: Well, I don't...anymore. 这个嘛,我再也不用了……

Billy: But what's a movie without munchies? 不吃零食哪叫看电影啊?

Jennifer: I didn't say I was going to deprive myself. 我又没说我会虐待自己。

Billy: Well, it's illegal to bring food and drinks into the theater. 呃,带食物饮料进戏院是违反规定的。

Jennifer: Too bad. I did anyway. 真糟啊。反正我都已经带了。

Billy: No wonder you brought such a big bag today. 怪不得你今天背了个这么大的包包。

Jennifer: I brought Strawberry Sticks. See? 我带了草莓棒来。看到没?

Billy: Those are the ones that are pre-dipped in sweet coating! 这些就是会先裹上一层糖衣的那种!

Jennifer: Yep. And there's real strawberry chunks in the coating. 是啊。而且这层糖衣里还有真的草莓颗粒呢。

Billy: Mmm. Nice and crunchy. And they leave a space uncovered for you to hold... 嗯。酥脆爽口。而且他们还保留了一部分没沾,让你好拿……

Jennifer: They're so much fun to eat. You can suck all the coating off first... 这些吃起来很好玩的。你可以先含在嘴里把糖衣吮掉……

Billy: Or just stuff the whole thing in your mouth at once! 或是一口气全塞进嘴里!

Jennifer: But that way you're not savoring it. 但这样子你是品尝不出什么味道的。

Billy: Whatever. Give me another pack. 管它的。再给我一包。

Jennifer: Hey! The movie hasn't even started and they're almost gone! 嘿!电影都还没开始,它们就快没啦!