纽约英语口语网新版
日常详细美语
Unit 168 (商业信函用语)引言部分-2

随信附上
We will enclose... 随信附上……

We are enclosing a copy of... 随信附上……的复印件

There is a copy of... attached to this letter. ……复印件随信一并寄上。

Attached, please find... 附上了你要的……

Attached you will find... 附寄在内的是一份……的复印件。

寄给……、请(对方)寄出……
We will send you... 我们将寄给你……

We are pleased to send you... 我们非常高兴地寄给你……

We are sending you the contract separately. 我们另外再把合同书寄给您。

Would you please send us...? 您能将……寄给我们吗?

We would appreciate it if you would send us... 如果你能将……寄给我的话,我们将非常感谢。

认为对方收到了自己的信件
Some months ago we wrote you regarding... 几个月前,我们曾就……事给您写了一封信。

So far, we do not seem to have received word from you... 就……事我们至今没有得到您的回音。

If we do not hear from you by December 1, 1998... 如果在1998年12月1日前还得不到您的回音的话,……

So far, we have not received word from you... 有关……事,我们还未收到您的任何回音。

因回复迟了而表示歉意
We apologize for not replying to you earlier. 很抱歉未能尽早给您回信。

We are sorry for not answering your letter sooner. 未能及时给您回信,我们深表歉意。

Thank you for your patience. 久未回信,让您久等了。