纽约英语口语网新版
日常详细美语
Unit 44 打错电话及留言

I'm afraid you have the wrong number. 您好像打错电话了。

What number are you calling? 您拨的电话号码是多少?

Who would you like to talk to? 您找哪位呀?

There's no one here by that name. 这儿没有您说的这个人。

There's no Bob Hope in this office. 我们公司没有叫鲍勃·霍普的。

I'm sorry. I must have misdialed.对不起,我好像打错了。

This is Gary Mills calling. Please call me as soon as possible. 我是加里·米尔斯,请尽快跟我联络。

This is Gary Mills of ABC. Please call me when you get home. My number is 1234-1234. 我是ABC公司的加里·米尔斯,请回来后给我回电话。我的电话号码是1234-1234。

This is a recording. 这是电话录音。

Please speak a little more slowly. 您能说慢一点儿吗?

I can't hear you very well. 我听不清楚。

We have a bad connection. 电话线好像有毛病。

Could you speak up, please? 您能再大点儿声吗?

The lines are crossed. 串线了。

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。

Thank you for waiting. 谢谢您等我。

You gave me the wrong number. 你给我的电话号码是错的。