纽约英语口语网新版
士丹利英语口语
第 45 课: I'm not really into racecar driving. 我其实对赛车兴趣不大

Rich: Are you going to watch the Indy Five Hundred on TV this weekend? 你这周末要看印地安拿波里五百大赛车的电视转播吗?

Taylor:I'm not really into racecar driving. 我其实对赛车兴趣不大。

Rich: You were when we were in high school. That, and baseball. 我们高中时,你倒挺有兴趣的。除了那个外,还有棒球。

Taylor:Yeah, well, times change. Look at you-you're a father now. You can't say that you haven't changed. 对呀,时空背景变了。看看你——你现在是个爸爸了。你可别说你都没变。

Rich: True, but I still have to watch my baseball. The season's in full swing now. 的确,但是我还是非看棒球不可。现在球季正打得火热呢。

Taylor:I mean, I know spring training's over, but I'm just not into all that. 我是说,我知道春季训练已经结束了,但我就是对那些不感兴趣。

Rich: [Knocking on Taylor's head] Hello? Is the real Taylor in there? (敲泰勒的头)哈啰,真正的泰勒在里面吗?

Yi-jun :Does anyone need a drink? 有谁想喝饮料?

Rich: I'll take one. [as Yi-jun comes back] How's the cooler situation? 我要来一瓶。(怡君过来时)冰桶里目前情况如何?

Yi-jun: It's still stocked, and there's plenty of ice. [gives Rich a beer] Here you are-cheers! 里面还是装得满满的,还有很多冰块。(递啤酒给李奇)给你——干杯!

Rich: Cheers. You guys didn't drive, did you? 干杯。你们没开车吧?

Yi-jun: No, we walked. Why, do you need us to carry some stuff home later? 没,我们走来的。怎样,你要我们待会拿些东西回家吗?

Rich: No, it's just that it's a holiday. With everyone out partying, there's a lot of drunk driving. 不是,只是因为今天是假日。大家都出外聚会玩乐,很多人酒后驾车。