纽约英语口语网新版
士丹利英语口语
第 59 课: It must be my special touch 这一定是我的特长

Paul: Hey, Trev! How did the shopping go? 嘿,崔佛!血拼进行得如何了?

Trev: [Singing]“You ain't nothin' but a hound-dog...” (唱歌) ‘你只不过是条猎狗……’

Paul: Trev, are you OK? 崔佛,你还好吧?

Trev: Of course I'm OK! I just bought a bunch of classic Elvis records! 当然好!我刚买了一堆猫王的经典唱片!

Paul: Aren't you lucky. The vintage-clock guy is driving a hard bargain. So I have nothing. 你真好运。那个卖古董钟的人价格好硬。所以我什么都没买。

Trev: No sweat. Just go back and talk him down. Here comes Wei. 小意思。就回去跟他拗到他降价。小薇来了。

Wei: So, how'd everyone do? 唉,大家有什么收获吗?

Paul: Well, there's this clock I was... MY vintage clock! How do you have my clock?? 呃,那个钟……我的古董钟!你怎么会有我的钟??

Wei: YOUR vintage clock?! I just paid sixty-five dollars for it. ‘你’的钟﹖!我刚用六十五元买下它的。

Paul: Sixty-five? What the...? How did you bargain him down, Wei? You've never even been to a flea market before! 六十五元﹖搞什么鬼﹖你是怎么杀价的,小薇﹖你甚至从没去过跳蚤市场!

Wei: It must be my special touch. I think bargaining is in my blood! 这一定是我的特长。我觉得我有讲价的天赋。

Paul: Never underestimate a woman when it comes to bargaining! 说到杀价的时候,绝对不可以低估女人!