纽约英语口语网新版
士丹利英语口语
第 62 课: Can you fix me a cup of tea? 你能帮我泡杯茶吗?

Mom: Steve, thanks for looking after Johnny. 史帝,谢谢你照顾钱宁。

Steve: It was a pleasure, Mrs. Robinson. 我很乐意,罗宾森太太。

Mom: And this kitchen is so clean. Did you help Johnny with that? 厨房真干净。是你帮忙钱宁吗?

Steve: I helped break...I mean WASH...all the dishes! 我帮忙打破……我是说清洗……全部的碗盘!

Mom: That's great. And the garbage, too? 真好。也帮忙清垃圾吗?

Steve: Yeah, uh, it's outside. Listen, I really have to be going now. 是啊,呃,就在外面。听着,我现在真的得走了。

Mom: Thanks for your help! 谢谢你的帮忙!

Mom: Can you fix me a cup of tea, Johnny? 钱宁,你能帮我泡杯茶吗?

Johnny: Well...uh...how about a glass of juice instead? 呃……何不换成来杯果汁呢?

Mom: No. I'd like tea. Can you put it in my favorite cup? You probably washed it... 不。我想喝茶。可以倒在我最喜欢的杯子里吗?你大概洗过了……

Johnny: Oh, yeah. Well, uh, about your mug... 喔,是啊。呃,关于你的马克杯……

Mom: I'll find it.... Where are all the floral pattern plates? And dad's Yankee's mug? 我来找出来……。那些花草图案的餐盘都到哪去了?你爸爸的洋基队马克杯呢?