纽约英语口语网新版
士丹利英语口语
第 63 课: It fell out of the garbage bag. 它掉在垃圾袋外面

Dad: I think I found my Yankee's mug... 我想我找到洋基队的马克杯了……

Mom: Oh, great. Where was it? 喔,太好了。在哪找到的?

Dad: It fell out of the garbage bag. 它掉在垃圾袋外面。

Mom: What was it doing there? 怎么会在那里?

Dad: It was with all the other dishes from dinner. 它跟晚餐用的所有餐具在一起。

Mom: You mean Johnny threw out all the dinnerware? 你是说钱宁把整套餐具全部丢出去了?

Dad: I think our son was trying to pull a fast one on us. 我觉得咱们的儿子想把我们当傻子耍。

Grandma: Johnny, I can't believe you would do that. 钱宁,我不敢相信你会做这种事。

Johnny: I know, Grandma, I just... 我知道,奶奶,我只是……

Grandma: You're darn tootin', you know! Now, you're on housework duty while I'm here! 你知道,你当然知道!听着,我在这里这段期间,你要负责做家事!

Johnny: Yes'm. 是,遵命。

Grandma: You're going to mop the floor until you can see your face in it! 你要把地板拖到能反射出你的脸!

Johnny: Yes'm. 是,遵命。

Grandma: And you're going to dust every piece of furniture in the house! 还有你要把屋里全部家具的灰尘都撢干净。

Johnny: Yes'm. 是,遵命。