纽约英语口语网新版
士丹利英语口语
第 84 课: What did I do to deserve this! 我是做了什么好事得到这种报应

Tiff: [Looking at the beach] It's so gorgeous here! How's your dinner?(看着海滩)这里真美!你的晚餐如何?

Kai: Excellent. The lamb is perfectly done. 棒呆了。这羊肉调理得恰到好处。

Tiff: Mine is delicious, too! I just wish there was more of it! 我的也很美味!真希望份量多一点!

Kai: These dishes ARE a bit small. I'm glad I ordered two sets. 这些菜量真的有点少。好险我有点两份。

Tiff: Ha. I guess I'll just have to wait for dessert. Hey, speaking of dishes,
look-it's Pamela Anderson sitting over there! 哈。我想我现在只好等甜点了。嘿,才在说好菜,瞧——帕梅拉安德森坐在那儿!

Kai: What did I do to deserve this! 我是做了什么好事得到这种报应!

Holly: Man, I need to escape this heat wave! 天啊,我需要逃离这波热浪!

Yi-jun: I just got some of the “heat” off of me. I handed in my final paper! 我也刚从压力锅里出来。我期末报告交出去了!

Holly: Your summer session is over? You're officially done with school forever? Congratulations! 你的暑期课程结束了?你这辈子正式摆脱学校了?恭喜啊!

Yi-jun: You might want to save that until I get my grades. 你可能得等我拿到成绩后再这么说。

Holly: Whatever. Hey...your graduation party's this weekend, but why don't we celebrate early? 无所谓。嘿……你的毕业派对是在这周末,我们何不早点庆祝呢?

Yi-jun: OK, how about you be my date tonight? 好啊,那你今晚当我的伴如何?

Holly: These photos are incredible. Your friend is very talented. 这些照片太棒了。你朋友真有天分。

Yi-jun: Did you see the black-and-white series he did? It's over here. 你有看到他的黑白系列吗?就在这里。

Holly: [Looking at the photos] He really knows how to use light. I like the Chinese culture series, too. (看着相片)他真的很懂得运用光线。我也喜欢这些中国文化系列。

Yi-jun: He's had exhibits in Taipei, Paris, Rome-he's really making a name for himself. 他在台北、巴黎、罗马都办过展览——他很有名喔。

Holly: And you guys went to high school together? So, where is this Gimi? 而且你们一起上过高中?那,这位吉米到底在哪里呢?

Yi-jun: If I scan the room, I might...there he is! [running off] Gimi! Gimi! 如果我仔细环顾展场,我或许会……他在那里!(跑过去)吉米!吉米!