纽约英语口语网新版
士丹利英语口语
第 86 课: Did anyone not give you flowers? 还有谁没给你花?

Yi-jun: That's because it was really uneventful. It was like going down an assembly line. 那是因为那真的蛮平淡的。就像是工厂生产线一样。

Holly: Hah! I can imagine. Plop-here's your outfit. Shake-here's your diploma.
Ding-you're done. 哈!可以想象!扑通——你的毕业服在这里。握手——这是你的文凭。叮——你可以走了。

Yi-jun: [Laughing hard] Could you do that again? That was priceless. (大笑)你可以再来一遍吗?那真是太好笑了。

Holly: Seriously, university graduation can't compare to high school. 说真的,大学毕业真是比不上高中。

Yi-jun: Yeah, the ceremony wasn't anything. The only special things I did were decoratemy cap and move my tassel to the other side. 对呀,毕业典礼一点都不重要。唯一特别的就是装饰我的毕业帽,然后把流苏拨到另外一边。

Holly: High school graduation in Taiwan was cooler? 台湾的高中毕业典礼比较酷吗?

Gimi: Hurry up, Yi-jun! We're about to walk around the school. 快点,怡君!我们要绕校一周了。

Yi-jun: I'm coming! I just need to find somewhere to put all these flowers. 我来啰!我得要找个地方放这一堆花。

Gimi: Did anyone not give you flowers? You look like you won a beauty contest. 还有谁没给你花?你看起来像是赢了选美比赛一样。

Yi-jun: You should see my yearbook. I think the whole school signed it. 你应该看我的毕业纪念册。我想全校的人都签过了。

Gimi: Hey, you didn't ask me to sign yet! 嘿,你还没有叫我签!

Yi-jun: Well, I'm asking you now. Let's trade. I'll do yours; you do mine. 我现在就叫你签啦。我们交换。我签你的,你签我的。

Gimi: Deal. After we do the school walk. 一言为定。我们绕校完就签。