纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 127 课:What's in the basket? 篮子里头是什么?

JEFF: You look great. 你看上去好极了。

AMY: Well, thank you. I feel pretty great. 嗯, 谢谢你。我感觉好极了。

JEFF: So where are we going? 那么我们去哪儿?

AMY: You'd better not ask too many questions, or you'll ruin my surprise. 你最好别问太多问题, 否则你会把我准备的惊喜毁了的。

JEFF: I don't want to ruin your surprise, but you'd better tell me how far we're going. I don't want to run out of gas. 我不想破坏你准备的惊喜, 但你最好告诉我们要去的地方有多远。我可不想半道儿就没油了。

AMY: Oh. It's not far at all. 哦, 一点儿都不远。

JEFF: What's in the basket? 篮子里头是什么?

AMY: No, no. Bad boy. 别动, 别动。你真坏。

JEFF: So where to? 那么去哪儿?

AMY: Take a left here, and then go left at the stop sign. 这儿左转, 然后在停车牌那儿向左开。

AMY: Jeff, you have to stop. 杰夫, 你得停车。

JEFF: Amy, calm down. I'm a very good driver. 艾米, 别紧张, 我是个不错的司机呢。

AMY: Get in the right lane. You have to turn right. 开到右车道去, 你得右拐。

JEFF: I know where we're going. 我知道咱们要去哪儿了。

AMY: You do? 是吗?

JEFF: To the park. There's a concert in the park tonight. 去公园。今晚在公园有场音乐会。

AMY: Oh. You ruined my surprise. 噢, 你把我准备的惊喜破坏了。

JEFF: Don't be upset. I love concerts. 别泄气。我喜欢音乐会。

AMY: You do? 是吗?

JEFF: Yeah. This is going to be great. 是的。这真是太棒了。

AMY: Jeff, the sign says no stopping. You'd better go on. 杰夫, 这块路标说不许停车。你最好继续开。

JEFF: Calm down. It's OK. A concert in the park. That's terrific . 别紧张, 没事。公园里的音乐会, 太棒了。