纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 130 课:I have proof! 我有证据!

BEN: Just get over here right away. I'm at the museum.马上过来, 我在博物馆。

DIANA: But Uncle Ben. . . 但是本叔叔......

BEN: I have proof! 我有证据!

TONY: He had proof. That's why he was killed. Let's see. What did he mean?Or who did he mean? 他有证据。这就是他被杀的原因。我们想想看, 他是什么意思? 或者他指的是谁呢?

DIANA: I think he meant Mr. Tate. 我想他指的是泰特先生。

TONY: Mr. Tate? Tell me what you know about Mr. Tate. 泰特先生? 告诉我你知道泰特先生些什么。

DIANA: I heard an argument that afternoon. It was in Uncle Ben's office. . . 那天下午我听到他们的争吵, 那是在本叔叔的办公室......

BEN: It was changed. 它被改过了。

PHILIP: Changed? How? 改过了? 怎么改的?

BEN: It was given to me over forty years ago. I know it like the back of my hand. It was signed with a different mark. 40 年前我就得到它了, 我对它了如指掌。但它上面被签上了一个不同的标记。

TONY: He found a different mark? 他发现了一个不同的标记?

DIANA: Maybe it's a mark on one of the documents. 或许是某个文件上的一个标记。

TONY: Why do you think that? 你怎么想到那个?

DIANA: After the murder, I saw Mr. Tate do something very strange. 我叔叔被杀后, 我看到泰特先生做非常令人奇怪的事情。

DIANA: I think there's a clue in that document drawer. 我想, 装文件的抽屉里可能会有一个线索。

TONY: Let's take a look tomorrow. 明天我们去看一看。

DIANA: No, let's not take a look tomorrow. Let's take a look right now. 不, 不要等到明天去, 现在就去吧。

DIANA: Are you coming? 你去吗?

TONY: Let's go. 我们走吧。