纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 139 课:I know who the killer is. 我知道凶手是谁。

RITA: But when I read his lines, you'd better not laugh. 但当我读他的台词时, 你们最好别笑。

STEVEN: Begin with Tony's line. 从托尼的台词开始。

RITA: OK. . . Someone stole the real treaty. 好的...... 有人偷了真正的条约。

DIANA: The man who stole the treaty is the same man who killed my uncle. . . And I know who it is. 这个偷条约的人就是杀害我叔叔的人...我知道他是谁。

DETECTIVE STONE: You mean, you think you know who it is. 你是说, 你认为你知道谁是凶手。

DIANA: Detective Stone, I know who the killer is. It's- 斯通侦探, 我知道凶手是谁, 他是...

STEVEN: Cut. Mary Beth, will you say that line a little louder? 停, 玛丽• 贝思, 你能大点声读那句台词吗?

MARY BETH/DIANA: Like this? I know who the killer is. 像这样吗? 我知道凶手是谁。

STEVEN: Louder. 再大点声。

MARY BETH: Steven, I can't. 史蒂文, 我不能再大声了。

STEVEN: OK. Forget that. Maybe if you say it softer, it'll sound better. 好了, 算了。如果你说得柔和一些, 听起来会好点儿。

DIANA: I know who the killer is. 我知道凶手是谁。

STEVEN: It has to sound more mysterious. 得听起来更神秘些。

HENRY JONES: When you edit it, you should add some music. I think that'll help. 你在剪辑的时候应该加点儿音乐, 我想这会有用的。

STEVEN: Let's try that. When you say the line, I'll sing some mysterious music . 让我们试试。你读台词时, 我哼些神秘的音乐。

RITA: And I'll call the hospital and check on Jeff's father. 我给医院打个电话一下杰夫父亲的情况。