纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 141 课:Jeff can't work? 杰夫不能工作了?

MIKE: Charles! How are you? 查尔斯! 你好吗?

CHARLES : Great, thanks. What are you doing here? Don't you have to be at the studio? 很好, 谢谢。你在这儿做什么? 你不必去演播室了吗?

MIKE: Well, Jeff can't work, so we finished all the scenes he isn't in. We'll finish next week. 噢, 杰夫不能工作了, 我们拍完了所有不需要他的场景, 我们将在下周完工。

CHARLES : Jeff can't work? 杰夫不能工作了?

MIKE: His father had a heart attack. Jeff won't be back until next week. 杰夫的爸爸得了心脏病, 他下周才能回来。

CHARLES : I'm sorry to hear that. How's his father? 听到这个消息真难过, 他的爸爸怎么样啦?

MIKE: I don't know. When I hear something, I'll let you know. 我不知道, 当我听到什么消息, 我会告诉你的。

CHARLES : Will you finish on time? 你们能按时完工吗?

MIKE: No, we won't. But there's nothing we can do. You look good. 不, 我们不能。但是也没有什么办法。你看起来气色很好。

CHARLES : Thanks. I feel great. 谢谢, 我感觉好极了。

MIKE: Are you dieting? 你在减肥吗?

CHARLES : Yes, I am. When I'm done, I'll be a new man. 是的, 我在减肥, 减肥之后我将展现全新的现象。

MIKE: Well, it's good to see you. 噢, 很高兴见到你。

CHARLES : Please give Jeff my best. I'll call him later. 请向杰夫问好, 我以后再给他打电话。