纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 147 课:She seems cold. 她看起来有点冷漠。

MRS. BENNETT: She seems cold. She's not a very nice person. 她看起来有点冷漠, 不是个很和蔼的人。

JEFF: How about Nurse Garcia? She gets along with people more easily. She seemed the friendliest. 佳西亚护士怎么样? 她擅于与人相处, 她看上去最友善。

MRS. BENNETT: She's the friendliest, all right. Too friendly. And too loud. She drives me crazy. 她是最友善的, 是的。但有些过头了, 而且也太吵了, 她快要把我弄疯了。

JEFF: And Nurse Fitzgerald? She wasn't loud. 费茨茹德护士怎么样? 她声音不大。

MRS. BENNETT: She spoke so quietly I couldn't hear her. 她说话声小得我都听不见。

JEFF: What did you think of Nurse Jackson? He seemed to handle everything more efficiently than the others. 杰克逊护士怎么样? 他看起来做事情比别人都快。

MRS. BENNETT: He's too efficient. I didn't like him at all. 他也太快了点儿, 我根本不喜欢他。

JEFF: Did you like Nurse Rose? She seemed to be the nicest. 你喜欢罗丝护士吗? 她看起来是最好的。

MRS. BENNETT: Yes, I liked her. She's sweet. She could be OK. 是的, 我喜欢她, 她很可爱, 她可以。

JEFF: Great. Then Nurse Rose is the one for us . I'll give her a call. 太好了。那么罗丝护士就是我们要的人了。我给她打个电话。

MRS. BENNETT: OK, Jeff, but I'm still the best nurse for your father. 好的, 杰夫, 但我仍是你爸爸最好的护士。

JEFF: I know, Mom. You're the best. Nurse Rose will just be here to help you with Dad. OK? 我知道, 妈妈, 你是最好的, 罗丝护士是来这儿帮你照顾爸爸的, 好吗?

MRS. BENNETT: OK. 好吧。