纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 160 课:This treaty is a fake. 这个条约是件赝品。

DIANA: This treaty is a fake. 这个条约是件赝品。

PHILIP: Well, I don't know what you're talking about. 噢, 我不明白你在说什么。

TONY: Then I'll show you. 我拿证据给你看。

TONY: This is how you made the fake treaty. 你就是这么制造假条约的。

DIANA: I remember. You had black ink on your hand. 我记起来了, 你的手上有黑墨汁。

PHILIP: No! She's kidding herself. That wasn't ink, I cut myself. It was a bandage. 不! 她正在开玩笑。那不是墨水, 我不小心割破了手, 那是绷带。

TONY: There was no bandage. I know. I took these photos myself. They will prove you spilled ink on yourself. You did it, Tate. 那儿没有绷带, 我知道。我自己照的这些照片,它们将证实你把墨汁溅到自己手上了。是你做的赝品, 泰特。

PHILIP: They can't put me in jail for having ink on my hand. 他们不能因为我手上有墨汁就把我关进监狱。

DIANA: But they can put you in jail for having blood on your hands! 但是他们会因为你手上粘有鲜血让你进监狱的。

PHILIP: No! 不!

TONY: Ben Morris discovered the fake treaty. And you killed him because of it!Your fingerprints will be all over the evidence. 本.莫里斯发现了这条约是赝品, 你因此杀了他。这些证据上到处都是你的指纹。

PHILIP: No. I didn't kill anyone! I only made the fake treaty. 不, 我没杀任何人! 我只是造了那份假条约。

TONY: Did you make it yourself? 你自己做的吗?

PHILIP: Yes. I made it myself. I needed the money. 是的, 是我自己做的。我需要钱。