纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 163 课:You're under arrest! 你被捕了!

POSTAL CLERK: Hey, Mister, you can't send this! You didn't sign the customs form! 嘿, 先生, 你没法寄这个! 你没在报关单上签名!

DIANA: Let's see if the treaty is inside. 我们看看条约是否在里面。

TONY: Be careful. . . Tear it open at the end. Then you can pull it out. 小心点......从边儿上把它撕开, 然后你就能把它抽出来了。

TONY: Now pull these apart. 现在把这些分开。

DIANA: The Stamford Treaty! 斯坦福德条约!

DETECTIVE STONE: You're under arrest! 你被捕了!

VICTOR: I had no idea what was in there. Tate asked me to mail it. 我不知道里面是什么。泰特让我寄的。

TONY: It's no use, Chapman. Tate confessed. 没用的, 查普曼。泰特招供了。

VICTOR: If I get my hands on Tate, I'll kill him too! 如果我能够抓住泰特, 我就把他也杀了。

DETECTIVE STONE: You killed Ben Morris. And you're going to jail for it. 你杀了本.莫里斯, 为此你要坐牢了。

TONY: Detective Stone, we owe you an apology. We didn't believe you were working on the case. We know better now. 斯通侦探, 我们该向你道歉。我们以为你一直没在办这个案子。我们现在更明白了。

DETECTIVE STONE: I learned something too. People like you can give me a lot of help. Thanks. 我也懂了一些事。像你们这样的人能给我许多帮助。谢谢。

DIANA: Yes. I'm proud of you, Tony. 是的, 我为你骄傲, 托尼。

TONY: Thanks, Diana. We make a good team, don't we? 谢谢, 戴安娜。我们合作得很好, 不是吗?

DIANA: Yes. 是的。

TONY: What'll happen to the museum now ? 现在博物馆怎么办?

DIANA: I'm going to run the museum myself. Do you think I can do it? 我自己来管理。你认为我能行吗?

TONY: I think you can do just about anything. Come on. Let's celebrate. 我觉得你做什么事都行。来, 我们庆祝一下。