纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 168 课:I'm on my way. 我马上出发。

Mike: I'm on my way. 我马上出发。

Steven: Oh, no. I have to run. 噢, 天哪。我得快走了。

Steven: Maria, I have to run. 玛丽亚, 我得走了。

Maria : You look busy. 你看起来挺忙的。

Steven: I am. Can you help Jake? He's at the Stamford Hotel. He's looking for Abbott Larkin, President of International Computer. 是的。你能帮帮杰克吗? 他在斯坦福德宾馆, 他正在找阿伯德.拉金---国际计算机公司的总裁。

Maria : Abbott Larkin? In Stamford? That seems odd. 阿伯特.拉金吗? 在斯坦福德? 这有点怪。

Steven: It does seem odd. He's talking about a merger with NIT. 这事确实有点怪, 他正在与NIT 公司谈合并的事。

Maria : It sounds like a good story. 听起来这是个很不错的新闻。

Steven: It sounds like a great story. And I'm late for a doctor's appointment. Anne and I have to see the doctor about the baby. 听起来这是个很棒的新闻, 我不能按时赴与医生的预约了。我和安妮得去看医生, 检查一下孩子的情况。

Maria : That's right, Anne's pregnant. How does she feel? 好的。安妮怀孕了, 她感觉怎么样?

Steven: Not good. She feels sick. You know. 不太好, 嗯, 她有点恶心。

Maria : How do you feel? 你感觉怎么样?

Steven: I'm afraid. Babies scare me. Does that seem silly? 我有点担心, 要有孩子了, 我真感到惊惶失措。这看起来是不是有点傻?

Maria : No, it doesn't seem silly, Steven. I think it's normal. Take care of Anne. I'll help Jake. 不, 一点都不傻, 史蒂文。我想这很正常。照顾好安妮, 我来帮杰克。

Steven: Thanks. 谢谢。