纽约英语口语网新版
温哥华英语口语
第 79 课:Can we watch it together? 我们能一起再看一遍吗?

Jake: This is story about the new smoking law. Restaurants have smoking and non-smoking sections now. 这是一个关于新吸烟法的新闻。饭店里面现在有了吸烟区和非吸烟区。

Carol: Yes, but you should show people smoking. 是的, 但是应该有人们在吸烟的镜头。

Jake: I did. 我这样做了!

Carol: No, you didn't. 没有, 你没有这样做。

Jake: Yes, I did. I showed a man smoking. 不对, 我做了, 有一个人在吸烟的镜头。

Carol: Well, I watched the tape. I didn't see a man smoking. 好啦, 我看了带子, 我没有看见有人吸烟。

Jake: Can we watch it together? 我们能一起再看一遍吗?

Carol: Sure. 当然可以。

Carol: See? The woman walked into the restaurant. She talked to the waiter.. . She asked for the non-smoking section . . . 看到了吗? 这个女士走进餐厅, 她同服务员讲话...... 她要求去非吸烟区......

Then she followed the waiter to a table. . . Then she sat sown and looked at the menu. 接着她跟着服务员走到了一张桌子前...... 然后, 她坐下开始看菜单。

Jake: Then a man started to smoke, The woman pointed to the non-smoking sign and asked him to put out the cigarette. 然后一个男士开始抽烟, 女士指着禁烟标志, 请他掐灭香烟。

Carol: No, she didn't. 不, 她没有。

Jake: Can you play the tape again, please? 请再放一遍带子行吗?

Carol: That's the end of the tape. You didn't show a man smoking. 带子到头了, 你并没有拍男士吸烟的镜头。

Jake: Something's missing. A man started to smoke, and the woman asked him to stop. The man was very upset . . . I want to ask Mike about this. 一些镜头不见了。一名男士开始吸烟, 接着那个女士请他掐掉。 那个男的很不好意思......我想就此事问一下迈克。

Carol: Yes, you should. 是的, 你应该问一下。