- 61.
We were connected at a primal level.
可以说是心灵相通
- 62.
A few days ago I felt this sensation in my soul.
几天前 我感应到了一些东西
- 63.
It dawned on me that something had happened to my sister.
我知道我妹妹一定出事了
- 64.
Then when she didn't arrive at my home as scheduled,
接着 当她没有如约来我家的时候
- 65.
well, that's when I knew she was dead.
我就知道 她死了
- 66.
Oh, honey, no. You mustn't think like that.
亲爱的 你可不能这么想
- 67.
Martha's only missing.
玛莎只是失踪了而已
- 68.
No, Edie. She's dead.
不 伊迪 她死了
- 69.
But she's my sister
但她是我妹妹
- 70.
and I'm going to find out exactly what happened to her.
我一定会查清楚她出了什么事
- 71.
Look, Felicia, it's natural to freak out
费莉西娅 心爱的人失踪时
- 72.
when a loved one's missing.
惊慌失措是很正常的
- 73.
Loved one?
心爱的人
- 74.
Oh, Edie, let me be clear about this.
伊迪 我得澄清一下
- 75.
I hated Martha. She was a wretched pig of a woman.
我讨厌玛莎 她是个可耻的老女人
- 76.
The day she died, this world became a better place.
她一旦死去 世界都变得更美好了
- 77.
It was in that moment
这一刻
- 78.
that Edie finally saw the family resemblance.
伊迪终于发现这对姐妹的相似之处
- 79.
Desperate Housewives S01E11
《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十一集
- 80.
Mrs. Huber was missing.
胡博太太失踪了