- 231.
I didn't want to come down till Tom left for work.
我想等汤姆去上班后才下来
- 232.
- I'm still a little embarrassed. - About what?
- 我到现在还觉得尴尬 - 尴尬什么
- 233.
He didn't tell you?
他没告诉你吗
- 234.
Well, actually it's kinda funny.
这事说来还挺好笑
- 235.
I was doing some laundry,
我当时在洗衣服
- 236.
and I noticed the robe I was wearing had some baby food on it,
突然发现睡袍上沾了孩子们的食物
- 237.
so I threw it in,
就把它脱下来扔进洗衣机里
- 238.
figuring I could dash upstairs while everyone was asleep,
我想趁大家都睡着时冲上楼去
- 239.
and then I ran into Tom... while I was totally naked.
却一丝不挂地撞到了汤姆
- 240.
And so, Claire, when did this... incident occur?
科莱尔 这是什么时候的的事
- 241.
I don't know. It was pretty late.
我记不清了 当时很晚了
- 242.
I think he might have come down to make coffee or something.
我想他大概是下楼来煮咖啡吧
- 243.
You don't say.
不是吧
- 244.
This is certainly impressive.
简直是美艳不可方物啊
- 245.
I can definitely get you work as a model.
我肯定能给你些工作
- 246.
But you do realize it's different from
但是你应该知道这份工作
- 247.
the runnway work you did in New york and Milan?
和你在纽约和米兰走秀是不一样的
- 248.
Of course. I made $10,000 a day.
那是肯定的 我当时日薪一万
- 249.
I don't expect to make that here.
我没指望在这也能赚这么多
- 250.
That's good, because you won't.
那就好 因为你确实赚不到那么多