- 291.
Do me a favor,Rex.
雷克斯 帮个忙
- 292.
Please don't mistake my anal retentiveness for actual affection.
千万别把我的好习惯错当成爱情
- 293.
Hold on a sec.
等一下
- 294.
Ok. Now I'm good.
现在好了
- 295.
- What? - You're just... God, I love you.
- 什么 - 你真是... 我爱你
- 296.
That's great.
这很好啊
- 297.
Wait, look. That just kinda popped out.
慢着 那只是脱口而出的
- 298.
No, no, it's fine. It just kinda caught me off guard.
没关系 我只是有点措手不及
- 299.
I mean, I wanna say it back...
我也想对你说的
- 300.
Yeah, but you're not ready. It's ok.
可你还没准备好 没关系
- 301.
- You're not mad, are you? - No. God.
- 你没生气吧 - 天哪 没有
- 302.
We haven't been dating that long
我们还没到那程度
- 303.
and you've got other issues.
而且你还有别的问题要烦心
- 304.
- I get it. - Good.
- 我能理解 - 很好
- 305.
Issues, what kind of issues do you think I have?
提问 你觉得我还在担心什么
- 306.
You know,I retract my earlier statement. I no longer love you.
我收回刚才说的话 我不爱你了
- 307.
- In fact,I just think of you as a good buddy. - No.
- 其实我只把你当好哥们 - 不行
- 308.
You obviously think you have some insight into my soul,
你显然对我的灵魂有独到的见解
- 309.
so please go ahead, dazzle me.
说吧 让我赞叹下
- 310.
Your divorce left you vulnerable.
离婚使你变得脆弱不堪